The best way to illustrate the benefits of our services is to explain the specific options we offer.
- Utilizing a mix of different vendors complicates operations and billing
- OneSOURCE deals directly with vendors
- Providing this service saves our customers valuable time, money, productivity and efficiencies.
- We provide quarterly adjustments to help our customers manage their entire office fleet.
- Budgeting is streamlined. OneSOURCE customers never pay for a single page they don't print.
- It's simple and transparent
- No surprises. no hidden costs
- Most companies have accumulated a wide variety brands and models of copiers, printers and fax
- This is a natural result of meeting business needs over several years but creates procurement and accounts payable nightmares
- OneSOURCE manages your document output fleet by reducing to a minimum number brands and models
- Managed services reduce inventory of miscellaneous stock
- Fleet management increases user friendliness and familiarity of devices
- Never again research hardware models for purchase or spend time on lengthy bid processes.
- One phone call allows you to quickly and easily add equipment to your fleet to meet growth or repositioning of assets.
- Most companies have service agreements on specific hardware or software
- Most companies depend on in-house IT departments to maintain and repair printers, scanners and associated software.
- This can be an expensive use of resources that have much higher priorities in your core business services.
- OneSOURCE supplies parts and service at your site for any hardware or contracted software products.
Scanning solutions include:
- Document management
- Bates stamping
- Document conversion
- Storage and editing
National Support Through National Printer Repair Network
- OneSOURCE is a member of this independent servicing organization
- We have a vested interest in sharing our resources and expertise when managing and repairing printers in all of our statewide locations.
- We apply the same urgency and consistency of service to customers nationwide in partnering with local MPS vendors.
- We work on your behalf to source, implement, and manage a variety of solutions, from detailed analysis to cost recovery
- Our success is measured by your savings.